Thursday 14 June 2012

OOTD: Stylish And Petite

 Hey guys,

Ive never done an outfit of the day post before so I'm not sure if you guys are interested but i thought id try doing a few. Let me know what you think.

Here is today's outfit
 I wore trousers from primark which cost £5 i took them up to my leg length by hemming them
The shirt is a thrift store find, it has lovely detail on the front, it is full sleeves but i rolled them up to three quarter.
The bag is a car boot find and only cost me 0.50p
The shoes I've had for a few years now i got them from primark too i think they were £6 on sale.

The sunglasses are from years back and i cant remember where i got them from but they only cost me about £1.00, because thats how much i would of spent haha

To think about it the entire outfit only cost me £11.00 not including the ring as it was a present

Bargain Petite Style

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment